Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

All About me A-Z

Playing along with another friends blog.

A. Age: 52
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore you dislike: Washing windows
D. Dogs: No thanks
E. Essential start to your day: Checking forums
F. Favorite color: Blue tones
G. Gold or silver: Gold
H. Height: 5' 5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): clarinet
J. Job title: No thanks....again
K. Kids: 4= 2 boys + 2 girls
L. Live: Oklahoma
M. Mom's name: Hattie...sorry mom!
N. Nicknames: Jill
O. Overnight hospital stays: Too many to count
P. Pet peeves: People with entitlement issues
Q. Quote from a movie: The Truth? You Can't handle the Truth.
R. Righty or lefty: right
S. Siblings: One brother, three sisters
T. Time you wake up: every two hours whether I like it or not.
U. Underwear: Duh, to go with out is NASTY!
V. Vegetables you don't like: I like them all, just can't eat broccoli any longer.
W. What makes you run late: Tummy issues
X. X-rays you've had: Bunch's
Y. Yummy food you make: Home made mac and cheese, Oatmeal cake
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Snakes, they should all be caged up!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I don't like windows much either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun with the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade mac and cheese is my total weakness. I spent 25 of my 36 years of life in Oklahoma. I miss it a great deal, but my family and loved ones are here in Michigan. I also played the clarinet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Welcome, Froggy!
    Chrystal, I get requests for my mac n cheese at any and all gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I am in Oklahoma too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I look at my totally messy desk I am thinking a lot of these tips could come in handy LOL.
    outsourcing training in dhaka

    ReplyDelete